We’ve done extensive testing to ensure a smooth update process, however depending on the level of customization and configuration made to the theme we recommend all users backup their site in advance and test out its compatibility after updating. Please clear your browser cache following the update to ensure that you are viewing the latest version of your site.
Remember that any changes made directly to the parent theme files will be overwritten during theme updates – please use the included child theme for your edits.
- Resolved further issues with http 500 error when using page builder.
- Secondary Nav Background Color Picker now properly applies to dropdown menu hover color
- Resolved issue affecting Page Builder Latest Post sections when used on a page with featured image set.
Resolved issues with http 500 error when using page builder.
Many small fixes:
- Fixed error when no masonry items selected
- Removed filter on masonry items – can now select any content type
- Fixed link color selector in customizer – now affects page builder template
- Fixed Tweet action – now properly appends post title to tweet
Resolved issues with Page Builder template for users updating from Analogue
After updating the theme from version 1.0.0, some pages using the “Page Builder” page template may display blank. You will need to re-set the page template to display your content again – this process only takes a few seconds, find the detailed steps here.
Paloma launches – yesssss!