We’ve done extensive testing to ensure a smooth update process, however depending on the level of customization and configuration made to the theme we recommend all users backup their site in advance and test out its compatibility after updating. Please clear your browser cache following the update to ensure that you are viewing the latest version of your site. Remember that any changes made directly to the parent theme files will be overwritten during theme updates – please use the included child theme for your edits.
Patches and fixes:
- Updated ACF fields to improve compatibility with Gutenberg
Patches and fixes:
- Updated ACF Pro to v5.7.1
- Fixed Featured Image control not showing up when using Gutenberg
Minor bug fixes and updates
- Updated shop layouts to work with WooCommerce 3.3
- Fixed layout issue on IE for grid layouts
- Update email share functionality to auto-populate post title and permalink
- Updated “Tweet” function on blog posts to include post title/link when tweeting from mobile devices.
- Updated embedded ACF Pro plugin to latest version (5.6.2)
- Now compatible with WooCommerce 3.0; CSS updates and support added for new WC3.0 gallery features
- Updated bundled ACF Pro files to latest version (5.5.11), resolves conflict with WC3.0
- Resolved issue affecting sidebar display on Jetpack portfolio pages
- Updates to one-click installer – now php7 compatible
You may need to upgrade your database to work with the new versions of WooCommerce and ACF Pro – simply follow the prompts on screen to complete this.
- Added a .pot file to support theme translatability
- Resolved conflict with one click installer affecting inventory management in WooCommerce
- Updated ACF Pro plugin files
- Removed unused js files (isotope.js)
- Minor CSS updates including WC product review fields, WC cart page, home page signup form, WC pagination on mobile, etc.
- Added a selector to post editor page; select the category that is displayed above each post title
- Added a control to Appearance > Customize > Layout Settings > Blog Posts to toggle tag display
- Updated CSS of post tags
- Fix pin button on mobile
- Fix alignment of comment fields
- Minor css updates
- “Read More” now displays on row posts when using manual excerpts
- Resolved php error caused by Radium One Click Installer
- Resolve Safari/Mobile layout issues with grid layouts
- Set alignment for latest posts to start with newest on the left
- Added conditionals to display navigation menus – no output when no menu selected
- Added controls to display/hide blog post featured images
- Added controls to limit number of slides in latest slider
- Minor CSS updates
- Fixed issue affecting Custom CSS box not working in customizer
Parker theme is launched – rejoice!