Supplement your income, gain great exposure and share your expertise with an engaged audience.
We’re looking for contributors for our resources page!
What we’re looking for:
- One to two posts per month. These must be original posts (i.e., not posted elsewhere)
- Accompanying imagery as necessary (we’ll provide the main image though, just for consistency)
- Posts focusing on Squarespace, WordPress and other topics related to running a small creative business
- Native level fluency in English and a familiarity with our writing style
Who you are
If you’re reading this, you’re probably already a good fit! But more specifically, you:
- Appreciate design and have an insatiable appetite for Squarespace, WordPress and everything web
- Love to create; even though not all of your DIY projects turn out like those on Pinterest, you’d rather make it yourself than buy it from Wal-Mart
- Are a self-teacher and love learning; Google is your not-so-secret weapon for tackling even the biggest challenge
- Have a blog of your own and have even (maybe, but not necessarily) contributed to other blogs in the past
We are looking for multiple contributors, and all work is paid on a per-post basis.
To apply please send your writing samples, links to relevant work online, and suggest 2-3 articles you would be interested in writing. Email us at email@example.com with the above info and let us know why you’d be a good fit!
Share your passion for Squarespace with the world! Join our team as our newest Squarespace Coach.
You are a Squarespace fanatic that loves the flexibility offered by the platform. The Squarespace site you’ve built for yourself or your clients has been received with rave reviews and looks like a million bucks. When you’re not busy building sites, you love creating amazing written and video content for your blog or YouTube channel. You’re a natural in front of the microphone and a born teacher. Put your skills to work and join us as our newest Squarespace Coach!
Our Squarespace Coach empowers our users to create and take control of their own custom website with Squarespace. As a Squarespace Coach, you will produce powerful educational material in both written and video formats, providing step by step instructions and easy to follow visuals to help users of all experience levels. As a representative of Station Seven, you’re also not afraid to inject a little bit of your own personality to make working with Squarespace fun – because it is!
- Strong working knowledge of Squarespace
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Comfortable working with various recording applications
- Experience producing/editing video for web
- Experience with the Adobe creative suite, including Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Organized, strong attention to detail
- Ability to Google and self-teach
- Working knowledge of WordPress/CSS a bonus but not required
This is a freelance contract gig, paid on a per-project basis.
Want to make some passive income in your sleep? No matter the size of your audience, our affiliate program offers 20% commission for any referred sales made through your site. Check out the full details and signup here.
Depending on the size of your audience, we’re always open to proposals for sponsored posts/giveaways. Get in touch with us and let us know what you had in mind.
Is your photography portfolio overflowing with epic landscapes, trendy flatlays and Instagram-worthy lifestyle shots just waiting to be shared? We’d love to feature your work on our next theme demo site in exchange for free themes and design kits. Your photos won’t be distributed and you’ll most definitely be credited (because you rock, duh).